COMPETITION: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
• Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Crusader Holidays (Part of the Motts Travel Group), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the provider or the competition.
• The entrant must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
• Only one entry per household.
• Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
• Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
• All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
• Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
• The prize is one place on the winning holiday. If the winner travels with a partner, then full payment is required for the second traveller sharing a twin / double room. For a single traveller, any single supplement will still apply.
• The prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
• Prize is subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
• Crusader Holidays reserve the right to amend / adapt the winning holiday based on actual availability of accommodation, hotels, visits etc.
• If, for whatever reason, the winning holiday is unable to be published in the 2018 brochure, Crusader Holidays reserve the right to carry it over into the 2019 brochure and offer the prize in 2019.
• The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
• In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Crusader Holidays (Part of the Motts Travel Group) relating to any post-winning publicity.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
• Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner.
• Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
• The decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
• No claim can be made to copyright any submitted tour suggestion or idea (in its entirety or a part thereof) eg excursion, destination, route, hotel etc. No claim can be made to the prize if any submitted tour suggestion or idea (in its entirety or a part thereof) appears in any tour published by Crusader Holidays (part of the Motts Travel Group).
• The competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
• The provider of the prize is Crusader Holidays (Part of the Motts Travel Group)
• The Promoter is Crusader Holidays (Part of the Motts Travel Group), Garside Way, Stocklake, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 1BH
• In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
• The name of the winner will be available by writing to the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winner will be disclosed.